Importing demo data can be a great way to get your site setup. Every WordPress site has a built-in importer tool you can use to instantly import posts, images, and more.
You can download demo content for Startup Blog here: download demo data (right-click and choose "Save Link as").
The demo content comes from the Startup Blog live demo site.
You can import the demo site data by following these steps:
- Visit the Tools > Import menu
- Click the "Install Now" link
- Click the "Run Importer" link
- Choose the demo data file you download above
- Click the "Upload file and import" button
- Assign/import authors, check the box if you'd like to import the images, and click "Submit"
The demo content has now been added to your site!