Social icons can be added to the header of your site to promote your social profiles. Founder can display icons for 56 different social sites.
To add your social profiles:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Social Media Icons section
- Locate the social site you want to add
- Enter the full URL of your social profile in the URL input
- Repeat this for each social icon you want to add
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
The social icons will now display in the header.
Did you know you can make a link that calls you on Skype when clicked?
Skype has its own link protocol that lets you create links people can click to call, chat, or add you as a contact automatically in Skype. Founder supports these special links for the Skype social icon, and you learn more about them here.