With Startup Blog you can add a header image to the top of your site with ease. To add a beautiful new header image, follow these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- In the Customizer, click on the Header Image section
- Click the Add new image button
- Use the media manager to upload a new image or select an existing image, and click the Select and Crop button
- Adjust the crop and click the Crop Imagebutton to continue
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
You can re-crop the image as many times as you'd like and switch out new images any time.