With Apex, you have 728 fonts to choose from. You can preview the fonts from the Google Fonts website , or via the Customizer.
To change your font:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Font section
- Use the font dropdown to select the font you'd like to use
- Use the font weight dropdown to select a weight for your font
- Repeat the last two steps for the Heading Font and Site Title Font if you'd like to change them too
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Your site has now been updated with your new font.
Note: font weight simply means the boldness of the font. A higher weight means a bolder font, and a lower weight means a thinner font.