Comments are displayed on:
- Attachments (image pages)
In WordPress, you have to manually turn off comments on each post or page if you want to disable them. Author gives you a one-click solution to turn off comments on all posts, pages, and/or attachments.
To change the comment display:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Comment Display section
- Click on the dropdown and configure the display options
- Click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
Each page type with a check will continue displaying comments, and each page type unchecked will no longer dislay comments.