Startup Blog comes with three colors settings:
The primary color is the main color used throughout the site (blue by default). The secondary color is used only in the gradients throughout Startup Blog's design. The background colors is, of course, used only for the background.
To change any of these three colors, follow these steps:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Colors section
- Locate the the color you want to change and click on the color picker
- Use the color picker to select a new color
- When you're happy with your new colors, click the Save & Publish button to save your changes
The colors are now updated across the site.