Mission News Pro allows you to add a background color or image to your site. When adding a custom background, Mission News will switch to a "boxed layout" with an option to choose how large the side margins are.
Follow these steps to use the custom background feature on your site:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Background section
- Select either the Color or Image background type
- Use the color picker to choose a background color
- Adjust the Margin setting to change how much space is around the sides of the site
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
If you'd prefer to use a background image, there is an image uploader available when the Image background type is selected.
If you want to use a repeating texture instead of one large image, you can switch the Repeat background image? setting to "Yes."