Tracks includes a Footer widget area that displays widgets below the site's content.
To add widgets to your Footer:
- Visit the Widgets menu (Appearance → Widgets)
- On the left-side, locate a widget that you want to add
- Click on the widget, select the Footer option, and click the Add Widget button
- Configure the widget's settings once it is added to the Footer widget area
- When you're finished configuring the widget, click the blue Save button at the bottom
- Repeat this for each widget you want to add to your Footer
The widgets will be added to your site as you configure them from your dashboard.