Social icons can be added to the header of your site to promote your social profiles. Mission News can display icons for 56 different social sites.
To add your social profiles:
- Visit the Customizer (Appearance → Customize)
- Click on the Social Media Icons section
- Locate the social site you want to add
- Enter the full URL of your social profile in the URL input
- Repeat this for each social icon you want to add
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the screen
The social icons will now display in the header.
Did you know you can make a link that calls you on Skype when clicked?
Skype has its own link protocol that lets you create links people can click to call, chat, or add you as a contact automatically in Skype. Mission News supports these special links for the Skype social icon, and you learn more about them here.